Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Love me now, Love me never

tell me that it's over
and that you're still my lover
tell me that you love me
and this is how you want to be...

tell me that i'm right
admit it when i'm wrong
don't you let me go, now
only you can make me strong...

baby, when i stare
you know that i do care
we do make one bad pair
without you i'd feel despair...

love me, honey
love me not
you are all i wanted
but i am just like snot!

that girl who gives you all you want
that girl she gives you all you need
i know that now i sound so blunt
but i have cut myself so deep, it bleeds...

it bleeds, i am screaming now;
it cuts my soul
my faith has gone
my life had turned to cold

ruthless, i am
lonely, i feel
but you, a man
you will never understand
you won't...
i love you
i've been true
and now, it's all up to you
decide
because i can't navigate...

No comments: